Sunday, March 2, 2014

C4KSummary for February

screenshot of Brady's blog


My first C4K assignment was Brady from Mrs. Reuter's class. He was comparing two different comic websites: "Make Beliefs Comix" and "Toondoo". He thoroughly explained each website by listing both their positives and negatives. He then told his reader his favorite, which was "Toondoo". I think his blog post was very good!

screenshot of CoCo's blog


My second C4K assignment was Coco. She is a 3rd grader in the Hong Kong International School. She is 8 years old and used to live in Singapore, but moved to Hong Kong. The post also contained a picture of her, but there was no other information provided.

screenshot of Zeshan's blog


My third C4K assignment was Zeshan. He is a high schooler from Austin, Texas, and he reviewed the book Of Mice and Men . He described the characters and then said he would probably get along with George better because he is more logical. In my comment, I asked him why is George more logical and whether or not he liked the book.

screenshot of Kylie's blog


My final C4K assignment for February was Kylie B. She is a seventh grader from Missouri. Her most recent post was about a project her class had to do. They had two options to discuss the theme of the book. The first option was to pick five songs that had a similar theme to the book. The second option was to create a presentation that had five things with a similar theme to the book. Kylie said she chose to do the presentation. In my comment, I asked what book she read, and if she liked it. I also asked her what she thought about making presentations in a Google Doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment