Wednesday, April 2, 2014

C4KSummary for March

screenshot of Alamoni's blog


My first C4K for March is Alamoni from Mrs. She's class. He wrote a story about Harold the Giraffe and drew a picture. In his story, he described what the giraffe looked like with very good descriptive language. In my comment, I asked him if he had ever seen a giraffe up close and told them how tall they actually were. His English was very good as well.

screenshot of Lisia's blog


My second C4K this month is Lisia. She made a very good Google Slides Presentation on how to solve a math problem. In my comment, I told her how good her presentation was and how I used the same method to solve some of my math problems.

screenshot of Annliz's blog


My final C4K this month is Annliz. She wrote a very descriptive story about her sister snoring and her not being able to sleep. In my comment, I praise Annliz for her writing and told her that I felt like I was right there in the room with her.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennah,

    Don't you just love student blogs?! Every chance I come across them on Twitter, I take a few minutes to leave a comment. As you can imagine, students get excited when they see that comment (especially one that does not come from someone at their school). It's priceless! I am glad you are taking the time to leave some budding bloggers a comment or two. If you are planning on using student blogs in your classroom, I recommend you use the hashtag #comments4kids on Twitter. I also like to return the favor and teach my students how to write effective comments as well as reply to that class/readers that took the time to reply to us.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete