Wednesday, April 2, 2014

C4T #3

screenshot of Jen Deyenberg's blog


C4T #3, comment #1

Assistive Technology Toolkit: Multimodal Supported Writing – Annotated Bibliography is my first post to comment on for C4T #3. It's author, Jen Deyenberg, is an educator with ten years experience in the field. This post is simply two examples of annotated bibliographies. In my comment, I asked Jen if there was a place for annotated bibliographies in the elementary classroom, and if so, what would be the best way to present it to the students. Her two examples were very detailed and are something I can refer back to later. C4T #3, comment 2

The second post of Deyenberg's I am commenting on is Assistive Technology Toolkit: Multimodal Supported Writing Tools. This post is about the different things you can use to enhance just plain words. Deyenberg connects the reader to Mindmup, which is basically a collaborative mind-mapping tool. She explains the pros and cons of this tool and how it incorporates multimodal writing. The second tool she talks about is Kaizena. This is a feedback tool that also allows multimodal writing. The final tool she reviews is Prezi. It is a presentation tool that helps you tell a story. In my comment, I thanked Ms. Deyenberg for showing me these tools and told her I have already been using Prezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment